Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I'm Going on Tour!

Okay, so basically the words, "I'm going on tour" make me feel important. Like I'm one of those superstar authors who have a book tour in my contract. 



But I am part of an awesome book tour. And this is even better because we get to pick the locations! Our first stops are in Kentucky...starting this weekend!



I'm so honored to be touring with these women. First up is Debbie Dadey, the author of (brace yourself) more than 160 books. Yes, you read that right! Generations of kids have grown up reading Debbie Dadey books, including this series:



And now this one:



Gail Nall is a young adult and middle grade author with books published by Simon & Schuster and HarperCollins. Here are some of her books:



I don't know about other authors, but my favorite thing about multi-author events is that you get to hang out with great people!

My next Piper Morgan book, Piper Morgan Makes a Splash, comes out April 4, 2017. Sign up if you'd like to help out by posting on your blog about it!


Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

37 comments:

  1. Hope all four stops are very successful!
    160 books blows my mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm definitely in awe of her career.

      Delete
  2. Hope you have an awesome tour! Sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.......have yourself a wonderful time spreading the joy of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Have a great tour. Wish I could be part of your entourage, but I will have follow your progress on FB instead. Be sure to keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'll have lots of opportunities to share the news of how it's going!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the tour. Enjoy. I can only imagine it will be like. :-)

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh...of course, you are a rock star! I had no idea there were so many cool kid books out there. You'll be in my son's neck of the woods so I'll see if he can bring the grandbaby by for a visit! Kudos and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book events are so much less stressful when you're doing them with someone else. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!! I hate doing events alone, but with other authors, I always look forward to them.

      Delete
  8. How exciting, Stephanie! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - that is very cool. And yes, author tour means you've hit the big time!!! Enjoy. And congrats to all of the other writers. Sounds like you are with quite a crew. Very cool and impressive

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy for you. You have every reason to be proud. Did you say 160 books?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love doing events with other authors! So much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this sounds like so much fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a fantastic time, Stephanie! I'm sure your readers will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Stephanie - this sounds brilliant and you'll learn loads - let alone helping so many others out ... enjoy - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo! Congrats! Wow, I feel like I know a celebrity.
    Enjoy. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a blast!!! Have a great and fun tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds so cool! Congrats!


    www.ficklemillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks awesome. All the best with the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    jordan tourism

    ReplyDelete