Thursday, March 09, 2017

Cover Reveal: Beep and Bob: Too Much Space by Jonathan Roth

Chapter book have a special place in my heart, as you probably know! It's at that age that children often develop an independent love of reading that carries them into adulthood. Today's cover reveal introduces a new chapter book series that I know an entire generation of kids will love! Beep and Bob is Jonathan Roth's debut book...and it's still so early, it's not even on Amazon yet! But you can scroll down to add it to Goodreads and read more about it. Here's the fun cover!



Blurb:

After failing to purposely fail the admissions exam, nine-year-old Bob finds himself sent to the most prestigious (and hazardous) school in the solar system. Despite such space horrors as infinite darkness, black holes and girls, Bob survives with the help of an even more helpless little alien named Beep.

Add it on Goodreads



Bio:


Jonathan Roth writes and illustrates for kids. Look for BEEP AND BOB, a fun new chapter book series coming in 2018, from Simon and Schuster/Aladdin. Repped by Natalie Lakosil at Bradford Literary.

Links:



My next Piper Morgan book, Piper Morgan Makes a Splash, comes out April 4, 2017. Sign up if you'd like to help out by posting on your blog about it!

Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jonathan. Love the cover and it sounds like a book that would grab kids' attention. Now I'll keep hearing 'Beep and Bob' in my mind all day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jonathan. Looks like a Nickelodeon series already,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when my girls first started reading chapter books - they felt so happy and proud of their reading abilities. This series looks like it would appeal to boys, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just need to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jonathan! Anything in space is usually a winner with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie! Congratulations to you and your author-friend Jonathan! I think your agent must be a very busy lady.
    Chapter books were a real rite of passage for my kids. I can't wait for my own grandchildren to get there someday.
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little alien named Beep, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute cover! And Beep is adorable! I want Beep for myself!

    ReplyDelete