Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Finding the Real Reason We Write

It's a big, big day in my world. Release day! I've waited a long time for my new series to make its way in the world. Today the first and second book in the Piper Morgan series release. I'm celebrating the rest of the month with guest posts...I'll be responding to comments and reading blogs from each host's page. Be sure to scroll down to enter my giveaway to win a gift pack that includes a $25 Amazon gift card and a signed copy of both books.

Do you ever forget the reason you write? Does it feel sometimes like you should just give up and do something else? If so, you aren't alone! I'm blogging with some tips for getting past it on Karen Walker's blog. Check it out! 


a Rafflecopter giveaway
(Comments Off--commenting at host's blog)