Saturday, March 05, 2016

Hanging Out with Ro

Ro is in the KNOW. If you've read her blog, you've probably noticed the picture at the top:



I loved it instantly. I think that's the perfect depiction of a writer/reader. This weekend, Ro interviewed me as part of my Piper Morgan Joins the Circus cover reveal. Head on over to her blog and learn more about my upcoming books, my viewing habits, and the sad lack of old-fashioned paper-based books in my life.




Also, don't forget to sign up to participate in my Dear Teen Me blog hop. Just add your link here and post a blog Friday, March 11 that includes a letter to your teenage self.


17 comments:

  1. I love those dear teen me posts. They're a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, J.H.! It's always a fun exercise.

      Delete
  2. Still considering the "Dear Teen Me" post. I know I have five days left. letter writing is a lost art, one reason I chose it for one of my recent lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading over there now.

    Have a great day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by for a quick peek, Sandee! Hugs...RO

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Megan! Glad you stopped by to check it out. Hugs...RO

      Delete
  5. Heading over to Ro's now. Sorry I won't be able to participate in the Dear Teen Me Hop this year- it sounds like such fun, but I am swamped right now. Can't wait to read the letters. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So thrilled that you stopped by, DMS! Hugs...RO

      Delete
  6. That is a pretty good depiction of me as a reader.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ro's blog. She's a great lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Sophia, can I just clone you right now?! (lol) Big Hugs...

      Delete
  8. Oh, the teen post sounds fun... maybe a bit bittersweet for those of us with adolescent years best gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is the perfect reader/writer image. ^_^ I know I'll never give up on having physical copies of books. My current stack of to-be-read books is too tall to fit on one shelf...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome to touch those books on our library, right Mason? Hugs...RO

      Delete