Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Piper Morgan to the Rescue Cover Reveal: Day Three

It's Day Three of my super-exciting cover reveal. I'm loving all of my blogging friends! I've also linked to days one and two at the bottom so you can check out the other guest posts if you missed them.

Here are today's guest stops:

What inspired me to write the Piper Morgan series? Lidy has me over at her blog, where I talk about it.

I'm also discussing how I came up with the idea of having Piper work at a rescue shelter at Diane Carlisle's blog.



We always hear that reviews are important to an author, but why? I break it down on Mason Canyon's blog.

Have you ever wanted to write a memoir? You may not have to. I talk about how real life can inform fiction at Jamie Ghione's blog.

Check out my cover and blurb, posted over on the lovely Medeia Sharif's blog.

In case you missed it (abbreviated ICYMI by the cool kids on Twitter), here's Monday's guest posts and Tuesday's guest posts. Check them out if you have time!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You can enter once a day.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

27 comments:

  1. Visited most of the stops already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SUCH an early bird! I'm still drinking my coffee. Although I'm more of a late bird now that I work from home...used to get up at 5am every day!

      Delete
  2. Just entered my post. I've getting been up pretty early too, which has never been easy for me to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I woke up around 6:40...and thought, "I need to go update all the links on my post to the actual blog posts." That's why I got out of bed! I probably would have anyway...but that has been the motivating factor to get up early this week!

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing your cover all over the place. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I actually hesitated to do a cover reveal because I always feel like I'm bothering people, asking!

      Delete
  4. This is quite the reveal. You've had a fun line up of blog topics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann. I try to keep it interesting so that the participating bloggers have something for their readers to read besides just a blurb. Plus, it gives my hosts the day off from blogging...and there's a whole marketing thing about how having links back to your site ups your search engine visibility, but that's only a bonus reason for guest blogging!

      Delete
  5. Yay! I saw the cover over at...oh goodness...somewhere, and I think it's super cute. Had to come by just to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving seeing your cover and posts around the web!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mutts are my favorite, so I am a frequent rescuer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. And if they have health problems specific to their breeds, the mix with another breed often keeps it from being an issue.

      Delete
  8. Little Bit was a rescue baby that no one wanted. She was the very best dog ever. We miss her so.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. It is something you never fully get over.

      Delete
  9. Loved seeing your cover all over <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice write up from Medeia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a packed tour! And rescued is my favorite too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must stop by these other blogs and learn more about you and your book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great seeing these posts all over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You is all ovah da blogosphere, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited for you Stephanie! We have been seeing you all over the blogosphere. Yeah! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of buzz! That's a good thing. Wishing you the most success and a but load of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete