Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Piper Morgan to the Rescue Cover Reveal: Day Two

It's Day Two of my super-exciting cover reveal. First, I want to take a second to thank the talented illustrator who designed it. She also did the amazing illustrations inside:



The artist is Lucy Fleming. Here's her website




And now for today's blog tour stops...

As I mentioned in a guest blog yesterday, book reviews are important for authors. But how does a new author get them? I have five tips over at Melissa Ann Paris's blog.

Are you crafty? Even if you think you aren't, you might be. I discuss how crafts can help you become a better writer at Leandra Wallace's blog.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You can enter once a day.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

28 comments:

  1. Lucy did a great job with the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome illustrations :)
    when I make a rabbit it looks like a kangaroo (small one though )LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I make a stick person it looks like a really poorly-drawn stick person!

      Delete
  3. they're brown inside or is it just the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks adorable...great illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the illustrations on her website. And I'm getting excited about tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way all your books look Stephanie!!! Good Luck!!! And Wishing you Much Success!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathrina. I wish I could take credit, but that's the genius of Simon & Schuster in somehow finding the perfect illustrator for every book.

      Delete
  7. Lucy did great illustrations for your new book. I love her style of illustrations on her website also.
    Wishing you good luck with this new book.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute. I love her illustrations on her site!

      Delete
  8. aah gorgeous illustrations! She's so talented. I always wished I could draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have artistic envy when it comes to talented artists like her. But God gifted us with the ability to write...I'm sure there are artists out there who wished they had that talent.

      Delete
  9. I didn't realize this one was illustrated! How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...not quite a picture book, but a lot of chapter books have illustrations throughout. I guess kids are in between picture books and longer text-only books.

      Delete
  10. They are wonderful illustrations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is very talented.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your book and lovely cover and it appears the inside also has nice illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips on getting reviews:-) The illustrations are delightful and sure to enhance an already wonderful book;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a great cover, and you should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the new book! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete