Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Introducing Snow on Cinders by Cathrina Constantine

I love Cathrina Constantine's writing, so I'm excited that she has a new book. This one has a cover that just makes me crave the magic of winter! The book is Snow on Cinders and it's brand new. Here's the beautiful cover:



And here's all you need to know about it before you click over and download your own copy!


Blurb:

How far would you go to protect your family?

A peculiar metamorphosis has taken shape since the final days. And the planet is in the throes of healing.

Fulvio McTullan leads his family and a band of misfits to form a new settlement, far from Tallas and it’s nefarious Elites. Their journey takes them into uncharted territories where strange creatures are lurking. It’s a battle of survival, not only from the creatures, but the mutated earth as well.

Meanwhile, Pomfrey Addler, an oppressive Elite squashes the insurrection in Tallas. Suddenly, citizens begin to vanish in the middle of the night and his daughter, Paniess is hell bent on revenge.

Fraught with mishaps, Fulvio finally locates the perfect place to settle. They begin to rebuild until they receive a call. A call which will lure them back into the clutches of Tallas.


Bio:

Cathrina Constantine resides in Western New York with her husband, five children, two Labrador Retrievers and two cats. Author @BlackOpalBooks & @CHBB_Vamptasy. Her current books: WICKEDLY THEY COME, WICKEDLY THEY DREAM, TALLAS, And her newest novel from @CHHB_Vamptasy DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE. 


When not with her family or stationed at the computer writing, you will find her walking in the backwoods with her dogs, conjuring up a new tale.







Contact info:

40 comments:

  1. Big congratulations to our Cathrina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great cover indeed, and great review. Best wishes to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover - congratulations, Cathrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. My kind of story. Love the cover! Five children and two dogs? How do you have time to write? I'm ashamed of myself for not doing more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have 5 children, but they're grown now!!! That's the only reason why I can find time Valerie. Now I'm watching my very first grandchild. It never ends...

      Delete
    2. Glad you answered this one--we were actually discussing you at lunch and wondering how you find the time! (Valerie's my mom and we have lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays!)

      Delete
    3. How nice!!!! Actually, I did publish my first book when all the children still lived at home. That was rough. Only one daughter is still living at home. It amazes me when I see young mothers with published books!!! Like you & your mom, I don't know how they do it. I tried and had to stuff my writing away for years...

      Delete
  5. I too love that cover. The books sounds very entertaining as well.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Cathrina! Your cover makes me long for winter, as it is scorching hot here in South Africa today:) Wishing you many sales and success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally get to see what how beautiful you are Murees!!!

      Delete
  7. I love the cover and the title, but I assumed it would be either a love story or a Christmas story, so I was surprised by the synopsis. Never judge a book by its cover is obviously really true in this case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Not a holiday read at all!!!!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. My wonderful cover artist is Melissa Stevens. She's fantastic!!!

      Delete
  9. funny how Im currently translating THE YOUNG ELITES :) I do like the sparkly font on the title and the little stars falling down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a gorgeous cover - and I am a fan of winter. Congratulations to Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this book a couple times now, so good job on getting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous cover! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie, I can't thank you enough for hosting me on your wonderful blog today!!!!! I truly appreciate it!! And I'm looking forward to your Friday Fright Story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you got to see the positive comments about your book. And, in case I haven't mentioned it, it's SO nice to see your face on your author profile, which I copied here. I've been picturing you looking like the girl on your cover but you look like someone I'd have lunch with if you lived nearby!

      Delete
    2. I'd definitely have lunch with you Stephanie!!! Actually, that's my daughter posing on the covers of Wickedly They Come and Wickedly They Dream.

      Delete
  14. Just saw this over at Alex's. Wishing you much success, Cathrina, sounds like a fascinating read.

    Hi, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read anything by this author yet- but I adore this cover. Sounds like such a great book. Wishing Catherine the best of luck!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is an eyecatching cover and the blurb sounds interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cover is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a beautiful book cover. The story sounds cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a good book! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete