Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Introducing Traveler by Meradeth Houston

It's time to introduce you to another exciting offering from this beautiful blogger:



Today, Meradeth is hosting an Internet-wide launch of her newest book, Travelers. Here's the beautiful cover:



Blurb:

Sienna Crenshaw knows the rules: 1) no time traveling beyond your natural lifetime, 2) no screwing with death, and 3) no changing the past. Ever. Sienna doesn’t love being stuck in the present, but she’s not the type to break the rules. That is, she wasn’t the type until her best friend broke every one of those rules to keep Henry, her twin brother and Sienna’s ex-boyfriend, alive. 

Suddenly, Sienna is caught in an unfamiliar reality. The upside? Henry is still alive. The downside? Sienna’s old life, including the people in it, has been erased. Now, Sienna and Henry must untangle the giant knot in time, or her parents and all the rest of the Travelers, will be lost forever. One problem: the only way to be successful is for Henry to die.


Bio:

I’ve never been a big fan of talking about myself, but if you really want to know, here are some random tidbits about me:


  • I'm a California girl. This generally means I talk too fast and use "like" a lot. Since I now live in Montana, sometimes this is a problem.
  • I have my doctorate in molecular anthropology. Translation: I sequence dead people's DNA and spend a whole lot of time in a lab, which I love.
  • I've been writing since I was 11 years old. It's my hobby, my passion, and I'm so happy to get to share my work!
  • My other passion is teaching. There's nothing more fun than getting a classroom of college kids fired up about anthropology! This is probably a good thing, since my day job requires me to teach at the local university.
  • If I could have a super-power, it would totally be flying. Which is a little strange, because I'm terrified of heights.

Contact info:




Have you signed up for my Piper Morgan cover reveal yet? If not, sign up below!
Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

58 comments:

  1. Well, I guess Meradeth makes me look lazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. She is a very busy bee, isn't she?

      Delete
    2. lol! I should may mention how many episodes of The Witches of East End I watched last weekend then? As in, all of season 2? ;)

      Delete
  2. This book sounds very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Meradeth! Cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cover indeed. Time travel is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with time travel...although there have been a few time travel books that have confused me!

      Delete
    2. I love time travel...and really hope I don't confuse the heck out of people. It gets messy sometimes :)

      Delete
  5. That does have a gorgeous cover! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting theme; it is amazing how writers can come up with some many different ones! Wishing Meradeth much success!! Bet she loves Montana (lived there for 8 years and was a California girl before going up there :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Montana but I LOVE California.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Betty! I miss California during the winter, but the summers here in MT are amazing!

      Delete
  7. Love the cover! Also, I say like a lot too. I guess I'll be fitting in over in California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to think of it, I talk really fast and use "like" a lot, too. What I love about California is that there are SO many day trips you could take. I could vacation there for a year and not run out of things to do!

      Delete
    2. lol! Yeah, I really overuse like. I'm trying to stop, but it's not really happening :) And yes, there are a million awesome day trips in CA--I miss being just a few hours from the beach, or the lake, or the mountains. There's nowhere near the diversity here.

      Delete
  8. Cool cover and I love the tidbits about her. Even cooler.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover and the story.. we so often want time travel to change the past but if we could... I wonder if we really would want it... probably not...☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we've learned from fiction that if we change the past, we mess up something that we love about the present. That's an important lesson about life! The decisions we made got us here but if we could change them, we might be in a different place that we wouldn't like...

      Delete
    2. We probably wouldn't...though there are a few smaller things I wouldn't mind going back and changing, like some embarrassing incidents in high school :)

      Delete
  10. That's a fantastic cover! Congrats to Meradeth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. isn't the cover stunning? It's hypnotizing! Love seeing Meradeth all over the blog-o-sphere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already seen her twice. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of her cover today as I visit blogs!

      Delete
    2. It's so fun to be all over today! I'm kind of in awe, actually, lol!

      Delete
  12. Thank you!!! I seriously appreciate your awesome support and spreading the release day love!! (And also, the Piper Morgan cover is FABULOUS--I can't wait to share it!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes, those who signed up get to see it early!!! Same with those of us who signed up for your tour.

      Delete
  13. Traveler sounds like a great book! Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could take the credit for the cover--but I do love it!!:)

      Delete
  14. Congratulations Meradeth.
    More bookie lust and longing sparked...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to read my copy of Meradeth's book. Congrats to her.

    I signed up for your cover reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Meradeth! The cover is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm pretty partial to it, too :)

      Delete
  19. Thanks for hosting Meradeth, Stephanie. Traveler sounds awesome and the cover catches the eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denise!! I'm glad to hear you think so :)

      Delete
  20. Meradeth, Your bio is as interesting and well written as your blurb and I love the cover.

    Hey Steph:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a great cover, Meradeth - love the colors. Great to hear about your book and YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your new book Meradeth.
    I agree the cover looks great.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like a great story! I hope it is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete