Friday, August 21, 2015

Introducing Hot Pink in the City By Medeia Sharif

One of our favorite bloggers has a new book on shelves this week! She's extremely prolific...I picture her writing like this:




Medeia Sharif's latest book is Hot Pink in the City. It has everything a reader can love--80s music, New York City, and an exciting adventure. Plus, it's only $4.99! Be sure to enter the giveaway at the end of this post.



Blurb:

Asma Bashir wants two things: a summer fling and her favorite '80s songs. During a trip to New York City to stay with relatives, she messes up in her pursuit of both. She loses track of the hunk she met on her airplane ride, and she does the most terrible thing she could possibly do to her strict uncle... ruin his most prized possession, a rare cassette tape.

A wild goose chase around Manhattan and Brooklyn to find a replacement tape yields many adventures -- blackmail, theft, a chance to be a TV star, and so much more. Amid all this turmoil, Asma just might be able to find her crush in the busiest, most exciting city in the world.


Bio:

I was born in New York City and I presently call Miami my home. I received my master’s degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic University. After becoming a voracious reader in high school and a relentless writer dabbling in many genres in college, I found my niche writing for young people. Today I'm a MG and YA writer published through various presses. In addition to being a writer, I'm a public school teacher. My memberships include Mensa, ALAN, and SCBWI.





Contact info:

Buy | Blog | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | Amazon


Enter the HPITC book blast giveaway!

38 comments:

  1. Once more, congrats to Medeia and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her book has already been showing up everywhere!

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on your new book Medeia. It sound like an interesting read. The cover looks fantastic.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!
    That's how I type! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I type about 100 words a minute, but if I could type like Jim Carrey up there, I'd get a LOT more done in a day!

      Delete
  4. Yay for Medeia! I've been seeing her all over. I wish I could type like that! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I'd get so much more accomplished. Hope you have a great weekend, too.

      Delete
  5. Medeia is one of the hardest working writers I know. I'm happy to see her book here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's amazing. And what's unfair is that she's not only prolific, but she's extremely talented, as well!

      Delete
  6. That sounds like a really fun book! Hugs...Ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats once again Medeia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck to her on her latest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Said it before on another blog or two, but love the cover! Such a good story line too! Congrats to Medeia!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I see this cover and read about it, the story sounds better and better. Medeia is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got tired watching those fingers go a million miles an hour.

    Wishing Medeia much success.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like it might be fun, although I'm not sure it's up my alley (I tend to be more fantasy and sci-fi). I'll keep my ear to the ground though and see how the reviews come out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the new book and I do love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  14. big congrats to our dear Medeia!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congratulations to another talented, diligent author. I hope her book goes gang-busters.
    And I can type like that. If reading what I have typed is not an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This seems to be everywhere, which means it's getting out there. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Medeia! I'm so excited for you! Best of luck. :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cover. Congratulations Medeia, wishing much success.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations again, Medeia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that gif!! That cracked me up :) And it is SO Medeia--she's amazingly fast! Congrats to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blog twins! So excited for Medeia. I picture her writing like that too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for posting and thank you all for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  23. looks like a great book ..intrigued to read more about New York :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the new book. Looks really interesting and love the colors of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on her new book. I am in love with the title and always a sucker for anything about the 80's

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks really good Medeia. I love the cover.

    'Lo, Steph:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats to Medeia. Love the cover and the title of her book. Medeia sure is prolific :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. So excited for Medeia. The cover is awesome and I can't wait to read it! :)
    ~Jess
    P.S. I picture her typing like that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL on the very accurate gif. She's incredibly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete