Friday, July 24, 2015

Cover Reveal: Hot Pink in the City by Medeia Sharif

It's time to introduce yet another beautiful cover from this prolific novelist:



Medeia Sharif's latest release, due out August 19, is Hot Pink in the City. Be sure you read all about the book after you take in the beautiful cover for it. Here it is!



Blurb:

Asma Bashir wants two things: a summer fling and her favorite
'80s songs. During a trip to New York City to stay with relatives, she messes
up in her pursuit of both. She loses track of the hunk she met on her airplane
ride, and she does the most terrible thing she could possibly do to her strict
uncle…ruin his most prized possession, a rare cassette tape. A wild goose chase
around Manhattan and Brooklyn to find a replacement tape yields many
adventures—blackmail, theft, a chance to be a TV star, and so much more. Amid
all this turmoil, Asma just might be able to find her crush in the busiest,
most exciting city in the world.


Bio:

I was born in New York City and I presently call Miami my home. I received my master’s degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic University. After becoming a voracious reader in high school and a relentless writer dabbling in many genres in college, I found my niche writing for young people. Today I'm a MG and YA writer published through various presses. In addition to being a writer, I'm a public school teacher. My memberships include Mensa, ALAN, and SCBWI.





Contact info:

26 comments:

  1. Congrats once more, great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover and the author is just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a totally fun read! Thanks for the post. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again, and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing my cover. :) It might be my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for Medeia and so pumped for this one. It's so up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun cover! Congrats, Medeia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun colors for this one! Thanks for sharing it and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun read. A really fun read.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the colors of pink represented on the cover! Wishing the author good luck with the book :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats again! Such a fun cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, August 19th is just around the corner. It must be so exciting to have a new book released. Do you still get excited at every book release?
    Congratulations. It sounds like quite an adventure for Asma and a good read for younger people.
    All the best.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cover of Medeia's new book. Congrats Medeia and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice cover that should appeal to young adults and it sounds as if Medeia's book is exciting and adventurous

    ReplyDelete
  16. The story looks great, Medeia! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats to Medeia, she's always a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like an absolute charming story! Love the cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like a fun read, Medeia.
    Wishing you many sales.

    Hi Steph, hope your weekend has been grand.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, Medeia! It's good to see you hear. The cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a fun kind of mess. Should be made into a chick flick.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Hope it is a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah for Medeia! I am seeing her cover everywhere and I just love it. She always amazes me with all that she accomplishes. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete