Monday, December 08, 2014

Introducing Claudia Must Die by T.B. Markinson

Today is a big day for our friend T.B. Markinson. She's celebrating the release of her latest book:




T.B. is a busy writer. Earlier this year, she celebrated the release of Confessions from a Coffee Shop with a fun guest blog for us. In Claudia Must Die, a case of mistaken identity puts a woman's life in danger. It sounds fascinating!


Blurb:

Claudia doesn’t feel like herself anymore—she feels like prey. Her husband’s hired goons have stalked her all the way to Boston and will only stop their pursuit once she is dead.

Divorce is not an option. Instead, she has stolen a bunch of her man’s money to disappear into another life.

In order for Claudia to live, someone else must die. A lookalike college student becomes the target capable of freeing her from an awful marriage. 

The plan goes horribly awry. Instead of murdering Claudia’s double, the assassins shoot the woman’s lover who is the cousin of a powerful Irish mobster. Claudia becomes hunted by all involved. 

Can she survive? Should she?

Claudia Must Die is available now.

About the Author:




T. B. Markinson is an American writer, living in England. When she isn’t writing, she’s traveling around the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in England, or taking the dog for a walk. Not necessarily in that order. T. B. has published A Woman Lost, Marionette, and Confessions From A Coffee Shop.   

Mailing List:

Sign up to TB’s New Release Mailing List here. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.

Links:

Twitter      Facebook      Blog      Goodreads   Amazon Author Page

Purchase Links:

40 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, TB! You will be featured many places today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know--I've already seen this once elsewhere and I've only read three blogs this morning.

      Delete
  3. Intriguing! Congratulations TB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the author on her new release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, just saw this over at Medeia's too, sounds excellent and the cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling we'll be seeing it on a lot of blogs this week. She has a lot of friends!

      Delete
  6. wow. run, claudia, run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new release. It sounds intriguing. Wishing you much success and lots of fun along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting one! Best of luck to TB with her book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the author! Wishing her much success! Interesting plot; I'm sure one that would have you up many a night to figure out how it all works out!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the tough part about writing books like this--you'd have that adrenaline pumping at bedtime!

      Delete
  11. I like how simple the cover is. Simple- yet effective! Congrats to T!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like Claudia married someone just like her. Oh what a web we weave when we first learn to deceive. Sounds like a great read.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, this one sounds so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness...sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations TB! Sounds an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Were the Irish mob after me, I'd be more than slightly anxious.
    Congratulations and good luck with this one, TB.
    Thank you, Stephanie and TB.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the title. It reminds me of the title of the movie Romeo Must Die. The blurb sounds interesting, too. Thanks fo rthe review.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved reading about where she got her idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats to the author!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen T.B.'s book being promoted throughout the blogosphere and it sounds very interesting. I love the cover. It reminds me of a Bond movie has it's own flare. Best of luck T.B.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a really great cover, I will share your post around my social media :)

    I finally finished my exam, I passed ... I am too happy :) I am going to relax, blog and get ready for Christmas... I hope you are have a fun week Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the book and cover and being promoted as this is so lovely indeed! The book sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh happy release day to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to T.B. It's a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wishing T.B every success with what sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats, T.B.! Much success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yikes. That blurb frightened me. In a good way. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds like a good read! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have been hearing so many good things about Claudia Must Die! Awesome to see it here. :) Best of luck to TB! I can't wait to read it.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete