Monday, August 25, 2014

I'm Radiant!

Lisa of My Sweet Peanut nominated me for the Quintet of Radiance Award.



The award comes with some rules. The first is that I must give a shout out to the person who nominated me. Lisa is going through a difficult journey, caring for a mother who has Alzheimer's. Check out her blog if you get a chance.


http://mysweetpeanut.com/

The second part of the challenge is to list 26 words that describe me, starting with A and going to Z.

A: Ambitious
B: Bookworm
C: Curious

D: Dessert lover



E: Experienced
F: Fussy
G: Girly-girl
H: Humble
I: Introvert
J: Joyful
K: Kind
L: Lively
M: Mature
N: Novelist
O: Optimist
P: Purse-aholic





Q: Quiet
R: Reclusive
S: Sensitive
T: Tenacious
U: Upbeat
V: Virgo



W: Worrier
X: X-cellent (X is hard!)
Y: Young (not really, but age is relative, right?!)
Z: Zealous (because there aren't enough words that start with Z!)

Finally, I'm supposed to tag four people. Feel free to ignore the tag if you'd rather not do it. I always use this opportunity to give a shout out to people whose blogs I enjoy reading!




Through her blog, Daily Drama of an Aspiring Writer, Murees Dupé writes about her day-to-day life as a writer.




How adorable is Kelly? On her blog, she hosts weekly memes and invites everyone to join in. Plus she recently sold a book to Spencer Hill Press. Yay, Kelly!


Bijoux




Bijoux is a mom and an adventurer, documenting her travels on her blog. You never know where she'll be next, but it's always fun to see her photos, especially if you're badly in need of a vacation of your own! 



This mother of four and grandmother of seven blogs about her daily life through photos and words. If you love gardening, you'll definitely want to check out her photos of her beautiful flowers. 

What word sums up your personality? Does it start with X, Y, or Z?

39 comments:

  1. These awards are a great way to learn more the blogger... great A to Z list Stephanie ;-) (I never would have thought you were a recluse)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-Z lists are great list indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You don't seem fussy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Steph. I'm not sure I'll get to this as my mind is cluttered with school and wedding stuff right now, but I appreciate the attention! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Purse-aholic" is my favorite. :) Way to be creative there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you, Stephanie! You're a sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! And, way to tempt me with that pic of chocolate cake at 8 AM on a Monday. I haven't even had breakfast yet, and now I find myself wanting something sweet instead. Good job with the 25 words too, I don't think that I would have done nearly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award!
    I love bags too, I have a number of manbags :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A purse hoarder you say, well I suppose its better than many other hoarding things lol congrats, even if you kinda cheated on x haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. The true makeup of a man's personality: XY most notably the Y chromosome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Stephanie! I have no idea what I would have put for "X." Love what you did with that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you ARE radiant. :) but isn't that 26 words if all a-z are included? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uhm, xylophone? X really is hard.

    But Z, Zen. Though, I'm not Zen. I don't know, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice! I think the best word to sum me up is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post was X-tra fun!

    See, X isn't that hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go on the nomination, Stephanie, and I loved reading your list! Fun! I'm a dessert lover, too, and that picture of the chocolate cake you posted has me drooling! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on the award, and how fun to describe yourself A-Z; good way to learn more about someone; love that you are a purse-a-holic :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, hello from another Virgo. My birthday is September 8.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, of course you're radiant! But... um... did you say reclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's quite an A to Z List! I think you have your theme for 2015 already.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a nice wrap up of your character in A to Z style!
    I'm not too much of a dessert person. I have more of a savoury than a sweet tooth.
    You really don't sound like a recluse.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the nomination. This musts be really huge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much Stephanie for choosing me for this award. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be awarded something like this. How sweet of you.

    It made me look at my profile and I had to laugh at myself because I hadn't updated my profile in quite a while, so now it's done.

    I'm accepting this award with gratitude and I'll try to add the award button on my blog if I can remember how to do it and do the A to Z about me, lol. as soon as I have some free time. I'm so un-techy.

    Congratulations to the other award recipients.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  25. You came up with some great words. I would have used "ambitious" and "introvert" for myself, too. And hey, you do look young in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gotta go with I for Introvert.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations.
    Love your list (and many of them apply here too).
    Will check out your nominations later too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This was a great read! I am a worrier like you:0 I worry about things that will never happen or 5 years in advance. Since Germans love to put words together to make one word I will do the same-CuriousGeekynutbarbookishmovieaholic:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm glad you came to visit and I'm glad I came on the day I did to get to know you :) and I see Blue is a friend of yours... any friend of Blue's is a friend of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on the award! You really lucked out being a Virgo...V is a hard letter! btw...I wouldn't have guessed that you were an introvert...you don't come across that way over the web :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's great to meet these new bloggers, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your choice of words, Stephanie. Congratulations on the award! Kelly is such a sweetheart, like yourself. I will have to check out the other bloggers you nominated sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the award! That was a fun list.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cpngrats by your award Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats! This was much better than sitting through the Emmys! Yay, Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on getting picked. Now I want cake. LOL.

    How about:
    xenodochial- hospitable; kindly to strangers

    Or start doing some new crafts, then there's:
    xylography -art of engraving on wood

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yeah, X, Y, and Z are hard. Congrats for finding something for them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Grats on the award! I love the list, especially Girly-girl.

    ReplyDelete
  39. That was fun! I never would have thought of you as introverted either but then it is much easier to be outgoing on paper/screen than it is in a crowded room!

    ReplyDelete